USIIF – The U.S.-India Investors' Forum (USIIF) is a not for profit entity (Section 25) and has been formed with the support of the US Consulate and US Commercial Service.
USIIF’s primary focus is to be a platform to introduce US and Indian companies and facilitate new business opportunities. USIIF acts as a liaison between the Indian and US companies.
USIIF was formed at the behest of the US Commercial Service to enhance trade and investment. The forum’s primary mission is to serve as a link between Business and Government leaders, resulting in increased trade and investment.
USIIF is a membership-based Forum and its Advisory Board is comprised of eminent personalities from some of India’s top corporate organizations.
- Platform for Indian and US companies
- Gateway for US companies to establish their presence in India
- Interact with visiting US delegations
- Be briefed about latest investment opportunities
- Visit special trade shows
- Attend seminars on topics like taxation and U.S. State Laws
- Have access to a knowledge-base for Foreign Direct Investments
- Attend networking events
- Develop working relationships with US-based companies.
- Access to qualified legal and financial team with expertise in Indian and U.S. legal and tax systems.